Self-braking descender for rope access. It allows control of the descent and positionning. The integrated anti-panic function prevent any accident due to misuse.
• A built-in braking spur which can be used to create extra friction on rope during a descent
• A multi-functional control lever with an automatic return mechanism
• EBS : Extraordinary braking system that activates decreasing the descending speed when the control lever is accidentally pulled strongly downwards.
• The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device
• Use on ropes from Ø 10,5 to 11 mm
• Dimensions : 87 x 179 mm
• Weight : 520 g
• Rope access according to EN 12841: 2006-C : Ø 10,5 à 11 mm
• Descender : escape device complying with EN 341 : 2011-2A : Ø 11 mm
• To be used on kernmantel rope complying with EN 1891 type A (semi static) : Ø 10,5 à 11 mm