The lifelline is a transportable temporary anchorage device, designed to be used by maxi 2 people. Two webbing slings sewed on each end are intended to attach the lifeline to most of the anchorage structures.
It is easy to install and offer a safety solution for works on height on a long distance. It is made of a very resistant polyester webbing and equipped with a steel ratchet tensioner to adjust easily the tension in between the terminations.
• Adjustable length from 5 m to 20 m
• Galvanized steel ratchet tensioner
• Polyester webbing wide 30 mm R > 45kN
• Polyester bag capacity around 35 liters
• Removable screw gate connector R > 22 kN
• Tested for 2 people according to CEN/TS 16415 Type B+C
• Minimum clearance: 3,5m under user feets + fall arrester minimum clearance.
• Complying with EN795 type B+C (Hybrid) if anchorage with integrated webbing sling.
• Complying with EN795 type C if anchorage with the connectors on both end of the lifeline
• Weight : 3,1 kg