The work positioning lanyard includes a length adjustment system.
It is intended to :
- Either connect the lateral attachment rings of a work positioning belt to a structure like a pole, a mast, a tree so as the user can work hands free (work positioning)
- Or connect the back or front attachment points of a full body harness to an anchor point so as the user can not reach areas where there is a fall hazard (work restraint).
• Maximum user weight 140 kg
• Composition : polyester webbing wide 30 mm
• Static resistance ≥ 15 kN
• Weight 460 g (NLSR17AD)
• Available lengths without connector 1 m to 1,7 m
• Stitched termination with heat shrink sheath