The KTP harnesses proposed by NEOFEU are unique on the market: the bag, the harness and the lanyard cannot be dismantled. They provide a complete personal protective system against fall, usable instantly.
The KTP EVO 6 is made up of a full body harness and of a shock absorber with integrated Y webbing lanyard.
• Harness in unique size
• Water repellent webbing in polyester 44 mm (R≥25kN)
• Reversible bag made of fluo neoprene fitted with a comfort back pad
• Shoulder straps adjustment pulling downwards with steel black powder coated quick buckles male/female
• Chest strap 44 mm and legs straps fastening through black zinc plated automatic buckles with locking indicator
• Back fall arrest D ring in metal
• Patented anti-trauma buckles in zinc plated steel
• Removable lanyard-holder
• Large back plate in polypropylene
• Static resistance ≥ 15 kN
• Energy absorber with a polyamide and polyester tearing strap of 31 mm breadth wrapped with a protective pouch
• Double Y lanyard in polyester strap, length 2 m, wide 30 mm
• Aluminum connectors with large opening 60mm
• Total weight : 4,15 kg