ASC’O® is a mobile fall arrester in aluminum to use on TWIST 11® rope to secure your works at height. In normal use, the device slides hands free on the rope up and down automatically. Should a fall occur or in case of unexpected descent, the ASC’O® locks instantly and secures the user.
With its unique patented opening system, ASC’O® mobile fall arrester associates comfort of use and maximum safety. It can be locked on the rope with a locking button to allow the user to remain hands free at any level of the rope.
Designed and assembled in France.
• Maxi user weight 140 kg
• Mobile fall arrester in aluminum
• Locking button
• Aluminum twist lock connector opening 18mm for connexion to the full body harness
• Static resistance on rope >15 kN
• Arrest force < 6kN
• Weight : 320g (without connector)
Available options :
• NEX.35 : extension webbing lanyard with automatic aluminum connector
• ABS’O® 40 : shock absorber with automatic aluminum connectors for an horizontal use
• TWIST 11® - NTWISTC : Ø11mm high density polyamide rope with sewn termination and stopper
|NSD19.P||ASC'O® - Guided type fall arrester + 1 NM17ALU|
|ABS'O40||Shock absorber for ASC'O® + 1 NM17ALU|
|NEX.35||Extension lanyard for ASC'O® + 1 NM17ALU|