ABS’O®40 shock absorber is an accessory to use only with the ASC’O® guided type fall arrester. It allows the user to work at a distance from the rope and so improves his mobility and comfort.
Made of tear webbing protected by an opening pouch which makes the yearly inspection easier. Fitted with an automatic aluminum connector. Total length of shock absorber with 2 connectors must not not exceed 400mm.
Used alone, it is not a PPE.
• To use with ASC’O® guided type fall arrester
• Maxi user weight 140 kg
• Tested for horizontal use with ASC’O® and its flexible anchorage line NTWISTC
• Energy absorber with a polyamide and polyester tearing strap of 31 mm breadth wrapped with a protective pouch
• Total length with 2 connectors : 35 cm
• Fitted with with aluminum twist lock connector (NM17ALU), opening 18mm
• Weight : 150g (without connector)
|ABS'O40||Shock absorber for ASC'O® + 1 NM17ALU|