The TWIST 11® rope of Ø11 mm in polyamide high tenacity, is a semi-static multifonction rope, durable and easy to handle. It is also the flexible anchorage line for the mobile fall arrester ASC’O® and allows the user to be safe during his works at height.
• Diameter : Ø11 mm
• Endings : Sewn termination with sheath and thimble and stopper under sheath
• Weight: 74 g/m
• Static elongation : 1,8%
• Sheath number of plaits : 32
• Breaking strength on 8 knot : ≥ 1,5 kN
• Breaking strength : 3,41 kN
• Material : 100% polyamide
Very low static elongation, soft and easy to handle.
NTWISTC : Use as a flexible anchorage line for the ASC’O® guided type fall arrester according to EN 353-2 standard.
|NTWISTC.10.P||TWIST 11® for ASC'O® with endings - 10 m + NM17ALU|
|NTWISTC.15.P||TWIST 11® for ASC'O® with endings - 15 m + NM17ALU|
|NTWISTC.20.P||TWIST 11® for ASC'O® with endings - 20 m + NM17ALU|
|NTWISTC.30.P||TWIST 11® for ASC'O® with endings - 30 m + NM17ALU|